Choose A Plan That Works For You!
Responsive and User Friendly
Internet users own a smartphone (Source: Global Web Index)
Smartphone owners look for local information on their phone (Source: Televox)
Update your website | RE-DESIGN
Top 10 questions to ask yourself if a website redesign is needed for your website:
1. Why do visitors currently come to my website?
2. Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
3. Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?
4. Are competitors’ websites more functional and have they recently been redesigned?
5. Does the content on my website deliver the right message?
6. Is my website a good representation of my business?
7. Does my current website instill trust and confidence in my business or brand?
8. Am I easily able to update my website?
9. Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
10. Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me?
SEO-Search Engine Optimization
Visibility of a website in search engine’s results.
- The majority of users are more likely to choose one of the top 5 suggestions in the results page.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is going to rank higher and will more likely increase the number of customers and sales.